OTET 2019 BSE Odisha TET Registration Login, Last Date, Apply Online
- 1 BSE Odisha OTET 2019 | Odisha TET 2019 Online Form
- 2 BSE Odisha TET 2019, Registration Login, Online Form Detail
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for Odisha OTET BSE Online Application Form 2019
- 4 Educational Qualification for OTET Registration Form 2019
- 5 Online Application Form Fees of OTET Notification 2019
- 6 Selection Process for Odisha BSE OTET Exam Date 2019 Registration Form
- 7 OTET Exam Pattern 2019 Pdf
- 8 Important Exam Dates for OTET Application Form 2019
- 9 Important Links
- 10 How to Apply Online to Submit OTET Application Form 2019
- 11 BSE Odisha OTET 2019 All Official Links is Available
- 12 Odisha TET 2019 Apply Online for OTET at @bseodisha.ac.in
- 13 Related Posts:
BSE Odisha OTET 2019 | Odisha TET 2019 Online Form
The official link to the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test online application is available. The candidates can complete the online application process for BSE Odisha TET 2019 through the following link. Board of Secondary Education, Odisha Organization has issued a notification on its official website which states that the recruitment board is going to launch the online application process soon for the OTET Application Form 2019 examination, which is reported by the OTET Recruitment 2019 official The website will be announced on. Students will see all the information related to the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 such as qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply online, exam date, last date etc.
BSE Odisha TET 2019, Registration Login, Online Form Detail
|Organization Name||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Exam Name||OTET (Teachers Eligibility Test) 2019|
|Post Name||Teachers Eligibility Test|
|No of the Post||Various|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Advertisement Released on||Publish Soon|
|Apply Online From||Update Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha OTET BSE Online Application Form 2019
Educational Qualification for OTET Registration Form 2019
- Contenders must be qualified Class 12th with 50 % marks with Diploma (2 yrs) or Diploma/Degree/B.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/B.A.Ed from any Discipline University.
- Only Indian Citizen is Eligible for OTET Exam 2019.
Online Application Form Fees of OTET Notification 2019
- Gen/OBC: 500 INR
- SC/ST: 300 INR
Selection Process for Odisha BSE OTET Exam Date 2019 Registration Form
- Written Exam
- Merit List
OTET Exam Pattern 2019 Pdf
Important Exam Dates for OTET Application Form 2019
|Advertisement Released on||11th November 2018|
|Apply Online From||12th November 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||27th November 2018|
|Last Date to Print Out||28th November 2018|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Link Activated on 12th November 2018|
How to Apply Online to Submit OTET Application Form 2019
- Contenders visit the official website of Organization.
- Download the “Official OTET Notification 2019” by given above link.
- Now, Click on the “Apply Online” Link.
- fill the required detail such as Aspirants Name, DOB, Address, Qualification, Age etc.
- Upload the Required Documents like Photo & Signature.
- Finally, Take a print out after the Final Submission.
BSE Odisha OTET 2019 All Official Links is Available
|Subject||Download / View|
|OTET 2018 APPLICABILITY & ELIGIBILITY||Go to Link|
|OTET 2018 Instruction for PH Candidates||Go to Link|
|OTET 2018 Step by Step Instruction||Go to Link|
|Syllabus & Structure for OTET 2018||Go to Link|
|The format for Continuing Certificate OTET 2018||Go to Link|
|Notification for Online Application for OTET 2018||Go to Link|
Odisha TET 2019 Apply Online for OTET at @bseodisha.ac.in
Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has requested the online applications of interested candidates through their official website “www.bseodisha.ac.in“. The candidates can fill the online application form carefully by following the official link given Odisha TET 2019. BSE Odisha is a very large organization that examines the Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test 2019 every year and the candidates who can also pass the Odisha TET Online Form 2019 examination, the recruitment board selects only those candidates. Odisha recruitment board selects Odisha TET application forms for 2019 through 2 papers, which are selected based on the written examination and subsequent cutoff. We have also told you here that in order to apply online for Odisha TET Application Form 2019, the applicants must have Class 12th / Diploma / Degree / B.Ed / B.Sc.Ed / B.A.Ed. For any other assistance, the candidates can also contact us through the Comments Box.