SBI Clerk 2019-20 Vacancy
Friends, this is great news for you. State Bank of India has issued the official notice of SBI Clerk 2019 Recruitment on the official website of SBI. Interested candidates can download the SBI Clerk 2019 notification by going to India’s official website “www.sbi.co.in“. The SBI Recruitment Board will upload the SBI Clerk Notification 2019 to the 3rd week of January 2019, on its official website.
Brief Details for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Name of the Exam||SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019|
|Name of the Post||Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in State Bank of India|
|No of the Post||Various|
|Apply Online from||3rd week of January 2019|
|Last Date||2nd Week of February 2019|
SBI Clerk Exam Dates 2019-20
|Name of Test||Dates (tentative)|
|SBI Clerk 2019||3rd week of January 2019|
|Apply Online From||3rd week of January 2019|
|Deadline for Online Apply||2nd week February 2019|
|Prelims Admit Card Issued||1st week of June 2019|
|SBI Clerk 2019 Preliminary Exam||June 2019|
|Prelims Result Declared||July 2019|
|Mains Exam Admit Card Released on||Last week of July 2019|
|SBI Clerk 2019 Main Exam Dates||1st week of August 2019|
|Mains Exam Result||September 2019|
|local language test||Update Soon|
|Declaration of the final result||Update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Clerk Notification 2019 for Upcoming Recruitment
- Candidates should be Qualified for Graduation Degree from any recognized University.
Age Limit (as on 1st January 2019)
- Minimum age: 20th years old
- Maximum age: 28th years old
Age relaxation is available in below table.
|ST/SC||By 5 years|
|OBC||By 3 years|
|PWD (Gen)||By 10 years|
|PWD (OBC)||By 13 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||By 15 years|
|Persons domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 12.31.1989||By 5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen||The actual period of service rendered in defense services + 3 years (8 years for SC/ ST Disabled Ex-Servicemen) up to maximum 50 years of age|
|Widows, divorced women & women separated from their husbands & who are not remarried||7 years up to maximum age 35 for Gen, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ ST candidates|
- Gen/OBC: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/-
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Test of Local Language
Important Links for SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification 2019-20
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Available Soon|
Way to Apply Online to Submit SBI Clerk Application Form 2019-20
- Candidates go to on State Bank of India Official website.
- Download Official Notification for SBI Clerk 2019 by above table.
- Click On “Apply Online” Official Link for SBI Clerk Registration 2019-20.
- Fill SBI Clerical Application Form 2019 according to X Certificate.
- Upload Photo & Signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Pay Online Registration Fees.
- Finally, take a print out of SBI Clerk 2019 Registration Form for future reference.
SBI Clerk Notification 2019 for Jr Associates/Typist
State Bank of India has asked the applicants for the vacant posts of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) for an online application through their official website. Apply online SBI Clerk 2019 online application to SBI’s website as soon as possible. The applicants are requested to download the official information of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 through the following link and read it well.
SBI Clerical 2019
State Bank of India will start the process of online application for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 from the third week of January 2019 on its official website and the last date for SBI Clerk 2019-20 will be in the second week of February 2019. Admission Letter for the online examination of SBI Organization SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 will be issued in June 2019. And the result of the SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims examination will be released in July 2019.
Apply Online for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019
The State Bank of India is known only by the name of public SBI. SBI is a very large organization of recruitment boards through which SBI continues to issue the release of SBI Recruitment as per the vacant posts in the department from time to time. Millions of students join the examination according to the vacant posts of SBI. But we can tell you that only qualified candidates can apply online for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 and the selected candidates will get the opportunity to work with SBI.
- 1 SBI Clerk 2019-20 Vacancy
- 2 Brief Details for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification
- 3 SBI Clerk Exam Dates 2019-20
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for SBI Clerk Notification 2019 for Upcoming Recruitment
- 5 Educational Qualification
- 6 Age Limit (as on 1st January 2019)
- 7 Application Fees
- 8 Selection Procedure
- 9 Important Links for SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification 2019-20
- 10 Way to Apply Online to Submit SBI Clerk Application Form 2019-20
- 11 SBI Clerk Notification 2019 for Jr Associates/Typist
- 12 SBI Clerical 2019
- 13 Apply Online for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019
- 14 SBI Recruitment 2019 Notification for SO/PO/Clerk/SCO Jobs, Application Form