South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for SIB PO Jobs
- 1 South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form
- 2 South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 for SIB Probationary Officer Notification Pdf
- 3 South Indian Bank PO Recruitment Notification 2019 Pdf, Eligibility, Syllabus, Pattern, Dates
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank PO (Probationary Officer) Recruitment Notification 2019 Pdf
- 5 Educational Qualification
- 6 Application Form Fees
- 7 Age Limitation
- 8 List of Exam Centers
- 9 Selection Procedure
- 10 Important Exam Dates
- 11 Official Important Exam Dates for SIB PO Recruitment Notification 2019 Pdf
- 12 How to Apply Online to Submit South Indian Bank PO Vacancy 2018-19 Notification Pdf
- 13 Important Links
- 14 Related Posts:
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form
The Organization of South Indian Bank is Rolled out an Advertisement Related to South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019 on Their Official Website which is https://www.southindianbank.com/ for Scale 1 Post. Eligible and Interested Candidates May Full Fill the Eligibility Criteria for SIB PO Recruitment 2019 like Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Selection Procedure, Online Form Fees Etc. Intenders download the “South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Notification 2019 Pdf” By Given Below Link. Aspirants Before the Apply Online for “South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019“, Read the Official Notification Carefully. The Recruitment Board of SIB is Released South Indian Bank Notification 2019 Pdf for the Post of Probationary Officer for Various Vacant Seats.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 for SIB Probationary Officer Notification Pdf
South Indian Bank is Invited Online Application Form for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 for Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancies. The Online Registration process will start from 10th December 2018 on its official website and the Deadline is 16th December 2018. Job Seekers Apply Online for SIB Probationary Officer Vacancy 2019 before the 16th December 2018. The SIB PO Recruitment 2019 Exam Will Be Held on 29th December 2018 By CBT (Computer Based Test). We Have to Include the Official Notification and Apply Online Link for SIB Probationary Officer Scale 1 Vacancy 2019 Post in this Article.
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment Notification 2019 Pdf, Eligibility, Syllabus, Pattern, Dates
|Name of the Examination Board||South Indian Bank Careers|
|Exam Name||South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (PO) Scale 1|
|Total No of the Post||Notified Soon|
|Advertisement out on||04/12/2018|
|Registration Start From||10/12/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||16/12/2018|
|Job Location||Across India|
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank PO (Probationary Officer) Recruitment Notification 2019 Pdf
- Candidates Should be Completed their Bachelor Degree with 60% Marks from any Recognized Board and University for Applying Online SIB Recruitment 2019.
- Only Indian Citizen is applicable for this Post.
Application Form Fees
- Gen/OBC: 800 INR
- SC/ST/PH: 200 INR
- Min: 20th Years
- Max: 25th Years
List of Exam Centers
- Uttar Pradesh: Allahabad, Agra, Kanpur, Lucknow, and Meerut
- Madhya Pradesh: Bhopal, Indore, and Ujjain
- Delhi: Delhi NCR Area
- Bihar: Patna
All Other Examination in India.
- CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Group Discussion or Personal Interview
Important Exam Dates
|Notification Issued on||04/12/2018|
|Apply Online From||10/12/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||16/12/2018|
Official Important Exam Dates for SIB PO Recruitment Notification 2019 Pdf
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||10/12/2018|
|Closure of registration of application||16/12/2018|
|Closure for editing application details||16/12/2018|
|Last date for printing your application||31/12/2018|
|Online Fee Payment||10/12/2018 to 16/12/2018|
How to Apply Online to Submit South Indian Bank PO Vacancy 2018-19 Notification Pdf
- Candidates Visit the Official Website of the Recruitment Board.
- Download the Official Notification Pdf by Given Link Below.
- Click on the “Apply Online” Official Link.
- Fill the Required Documents such as Name, Address, DOB, Mobile No Etc.
- Upload the Required Documents in JPG/JPEG/Pdf.
- Pay the Online Registration Form Fees.
- Click on the Submit Button and take a Print out in Pdf after the final Submission.
Note: “Online Registration commences on 10.12.2018 at 10.00 AM”
|Apply Online||Login Here | New Registration|
|Download Notification Pdf||Click Here|